Although millions of people have been vaccinated, testing for coronavirus still remains vital to reduce the spread of the pandemic. Fortunately, with the development of at-home coronavirus tests, you can now test for COVID-19 from the privacy and safety of your own home. Here are the top 7 at-home testing kits right now.
[bg_collapse expand_text=”Continue Reading” icon=”arrow” color=”white” view=”button-blue”]
1. EverlyWell: EverlyWell was one of the first companies to offer FDA-approved (EAU) at-home coronavirus tests that can detect both asymptomatic and symptomatic cases. Collection requires a lower nasal swab, and you get the results in a day or two.
2. LetsGetChecked: LetsGetChecked offers a number of health tests, including an at-home coronavirus test kit. This test uses a lower nasal slab to collect the sample, and it comes with easy-to-comprehend instructions.
3. Phosphorus: One of the first providers to receive authorization from the FDA, Phosphorus continues to provide superfast results with its RT-qPCR saliva test.
4. Hims & Hers: Hims & Hers’ COVID-19 test requires a non-invasive saliva sample, making it probably one of the easiest at-home testing kits. You’ll be able to view results within 3 to 5 days on your online Hims & Hers account.
5. Pixel by Labcorp: Pixel by Labcorp is one of the most accessible self-testing kits out there, and the only one that doesn’t require you to provide an upfront payment. The best part is that the test only requires a simple nasal swab, and you get your results within 2 days.
6. Picture by Fulgent Genetics: This COVID-19 nasal swab test offers fast results, and you can even schedule a teleconsultation with one of their experts to go over your results.
7. Vitagene: Vitagene requires upfront payment for the test, but they accept both FSA and HSA as payment. Once they receive your test swab, you’ll get your results within 72 hours.